On the Job Training (OJT)On the Job Training (OJT) - Is an employer centric workforce development tool that provides wage reimbursements for employers to help offset the cost associated with skills upgrade training for newly hired employees and the lost production of current employees providing the training.
- No cost OJT services
- Employer makes all the hiring decisions
- Employer tailored training program. Design the training to meet your employment needs
- Hourly wage reimbursement of 50% during training period (up to 6 months)
- Closes skills gaps and increases retention
- Promotes peer support and work-based experiential learning